6.27.2010

First Day & Night

I had the best seat with the best view flying to Exuma but when we started to land, my ears hurt really bad.  My kids did too and I saw another lady, it seemed hers hurt too - I am just know starting to feel better (like I am not in a bucket of water) ~ I looked up the cause of this on the internet, and it says - how fast the pilot descends to land causes it &  the control tower tells him/her how fast to go, so he/she doesn't have control over it.   I have never had that  much pain before - I am sort of nervous about going to Nassau next week.   Oh well, it was worth it to get here.  Maybe, I will just stay here.









~ click this ~






Click Here, Right Here, to rent this wonderful Villa!




I do not take good night photos - but last night was lovely!

No comments: